COVID-19 UPDATE – March 16, 2022
The CDC has reduced their recommendations on masking and other precautions, York County’s positivity rate is low and members of St Paul’s are hoping to renew our traditional activities. Therefore, ALL ROOMS INCLUDING THE KITCHEN ARE OPEN FOR SCHEDULED WORSHIP SERVICES, MEETINGS, AND PLANNED SOCIAL EVENTS. Going forward, in order to protect everyone against all COVID variants plus other viral infections, we ask that everyone using our building:
1. Wash hands frequently and utilize the church’s hand sanitizers. The sanctuary hand sanitizer will be maintained and should be used prior to receiving communion.
2. Follow Health Department sanitation and cleanliness guidelines when working in the Kitchen.
3. Water fountains will remain closed while a more sanitary method of dispensing drinking water is determined.
4. Masks are a personal choice.
5. If you feel ill, stay home.